Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
We work hard for you to provide the best auto insurance coverage at the best rates!
Proudly serving the River Parishes (Destrehan, St. Rose, Laplace), West Bank (Marrero, Harvey), St. Tammany (Slidell, Mandeville, Covington, Madisonville), the greater New Orleans metro area and all of Louisiana.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Louisiana Law requires all vehicles have a minimum of $15,000/$30,000/$25,000 liability coverage. While that may be what is required it may not be enough to protect you. For example the last number, $25k represents the liability limit for property damage you may cause. Twenty five thousand would not be enough if you were involved in a multiple vehicle accident or happen to total a BMW for instance. Let us work with you to find the best solution to make sure you, your family and all your assets are protected.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Bottom line: We're here to help you understand your auto insurance, choose the options that fit your needs and work within your budget. Give us a call or request your quote today.